Us Stove BCAC Coal Circulator
Keeping Your Home Warm With A BCAC Circulator
As the winter months settle in you can expect cooler weather to be the norm. It may be challenging to keep your home at comfortable temperatures during this season, particularly if you have an older furnace. One way to solve this issue would be to purchase a US Stove BCAC Circulator—it can provide you with an efficient heat source that will last for years to come. To learn more about the kind of heat that a BCAC Circulator offers, read on.
Trouble Free Heat Controlled with a Thermostat
The US Stove BCAC Circulator can heat your home without a hitch. It uses a thermostat in the same way a natural gas furnace does to detect when to turn on and off. This convenience allows you to focus more on the tasks you may have at hand rather than manually turning the heat on when you’re cold, and then returning to turn it off when you’re warm. In plain and simple terms, a furnace that comes equipped with a thermostat heats more effectively than a furnace that comes without one. Instead of worrying about turning the furnace on and off, set the thermostat and adjust it as needed. Additionally, the thermostat is not electric so if a power failure occurs you would still have the ability to stay warm.
Excellent Design and Construction for a Long Lasting Heat Source
A lot of forethought went into the design and construction of the US Stove BCAC Circulator. Not only is it attractive to look at, it also combines the elements of cast iron grates along with a firebrick lining that makes it durable and ultra-efficient. Combustion can be more complete when long lasting construction materials such as cast iron are used. This circulator can provide you with years of reliable service.
The US Stove BCAC Circulator uses coal as its fuel source. At first you may think that a coal burning circulator is sooty and dirty, but this particular one is among the cleanest circulators on the market today. It also offers easy access to the ash tray for quick and painless clean up when it’s not in use. The BCAC Circulator provides the promise of clean heat for years to come.
• Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
• This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
• Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
• Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
• Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
• EPA exempt
• Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
• Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
• Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
• Flue collar size: 6"
• Not available for sale in WA and CA
• Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
• UPC: 012685095196
1 year on electrical
3 year on firebox
|Heating Capability (sq. ft.)
||Up to 2,000
|Coal Capacity (LBS.)
|Mobile Home Approved
||Up to 117,000
|Depth W/O Blower (in.)
|Depth W/ Blower (in.)