Jensen 24A Wood Furnace
A Quality Wood Furnace To Heat Your Home
The Jensen 24A wood furnace is an incredibly dependable and durable home heating tool that is designed and built by the oldest American appliance manufacturer for solid fuel home heating. This wood furnace increases the energy efficiency of the home and uses both wood and coal to produce heat with maximum efficiency. Firebrick is used to line the walls in order to increase the heating capacity and provide for even stronger heat and the ability to heat a home of up to 2,300 square feet quickly and efficiently.
The Jensen 24A wood furnace also comes with front and rear liners that are made of heavy-duty cast iron to increase the heating capacity of this furnace. With twin blowers that can heat up to 550 cubic feet per minute, this furnace has the ability to move more air through the home and to double up on the amount of air that is warmed in a specific area. This wood furnace has the ability to hold up to seventy pounds of coal and can burn a log that is up to 20 inches long for fuel.
The Jensen 24A wood furnace also comes standard with a draft inducer kit at no additional cost. This includes the draft induction fan inside the furnace to minimize the draft created by the furnace. Also available is the optional hot water coil kit to use in conjunction with your furnace.
This furnace also comes with a separate ash door that houses a removable dump pan that allows for easy cleaning of the furnace when it is necessary. Doors, grates are liners are made of extra heavy-duty cast iron to increase the durability of the furnace. Shaker grates come with a handle, and can be removed and replaced at the discretion of the owner. The flue collar of the Jensen 24A wood furnace is six inches, while the heat outlet diameter is twelve inches.
For a furnace that is able to burn wood and coal as fuel, increases the energy efficiency of your home and has the ability to move large amounts of air quickly, the Jensen 24A wood furnace is a quality buy. With up to 126,000 BTUs, this product will keep your home warm and your fingers and toes toasty when the winter months come calling.
• Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
• Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
• 6" flue collar
• Automatic draft induction blower included
• 6" flue collar
• 12" diameter heat outlet
• Return air required
• Separate ash door with removable dump pan
• Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
• Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
• Comes standard with draft induction fan
• Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
• Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
• Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
• Not available for sale in WA and CA
• UPC: 01268500202487
1 year on electrical
3 year on firebox
|Heating Capability (sq. ft.)
|Mobile Home Approved
||Up to 126,000
|Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.)
|Flue Collar Size (in.)
|Depth w/o blower
|Firebox Dimensions W x D x H (in.)
||17 3/4", depth: 24", height: 21 1/2"
Get more Facebook likes