US Stove 1802G Series Wood & Coal Furnace
The US stove 1802G is an add-on furnace that should be used along with your existing HVAC system. This stove works in conjunction with your existing furnace and heating system to heat your home quickly and more efficiently. This stove is most effective for use in homes that are up to 3,600 square feet. The add-on furnace has the ability to use wood or coal for fuel, and should not replace the existing HVAC system in your home, but will work right along with your existing ductwork.
The US stove 1802G comes equipped with two blowers that double the amount of warm air that is pumped into your home. Each blower has the ability to heat 800 cubic feet per minute and move large amounts of air through your home. With up to 218,000 BTU, this furnace can heat a fairly large home in a short amount of time.
The US stove 1802G also has the capacity to hold 180 pounds of coal and a wood log of up to 35 inches in length. With these amounts, your furnace has the ability to hold more fuel to keep your home warm. The more fuel your add-on furnace can hold, the less you will have to refuel. You will quickly save money with an add-on furnace that can hold large amounts of fuel.
Installation materials are not included with the stove and must be purchased separately. This may include a floor protector, thimble, heat duct, return air duct, and any other materials that are necessary to install the US stove 1802G. This stove is not approved for use in homes that are mobile or modular in nature.
An add-on furnace is a great way to keep your home warmer for longer periods of time. If you live in an area where the winter bite is hard to overcome even with your existing HVAC system, purchase a US stove 1802G to increase the energy efficiency of your home and to keep your family comfortable in the cold months of winter.
• Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
• Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
• 8" flue collar
• 18" x 18" heat outlet
• Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long life
• Return air required
• Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
• Separate ash door with removable dump pan
• Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
• Removable/replacable shaker grates (handle included)
• Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
• Not available for sale in WA and CA
• UPC: 012685189994
1 year on electrical
3 year on firebox
|Heating Capability (sq. ft.)
|Mobile Home Approved
||Up to 218,000
|Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.)
|Flue Collar Size (in.)
|Depth w/o blower
|Firebox Dimensions W x D x H (in.)
||18 1/2", 36", 24 1/2"